In the past week I have ...
1. Had my debit card number stolen and had a fradulent charge made on my checking account. Therefore I had to cancel my debit card and am waiting for a replacement.
2. Later that day I got a large bill from the hospital from my 12-hour stay when I had surgery. Do you know how much the WHOLE bill was?? $13,000!!! I had no idea hospitals were so expensive. Thank God I have insurance and don't have to pay the whole thing. But I still have to pay a lot.
3. I got scammed in Craig's List. I thought I had sold my car, but then the transaction started sounding fishy and I research CL scams and it was exactly what was happening to me. So no sold car. The price of the car would have covered the hospital bill.
These three things have compounded an already busy week. Wedding planning is insane! It's like have an extra job.
Some things I was thankful for this week:
1. I met with the caterer on Thursday and I've all but booked him. So excited to have that out of the way.
2. I started a Beth Moore Bible study on Thursday nights that I am super excited about. I've never done a Beth Moore study before and I know I'm going to love diving into the Word with these women and Beth.
3. My wonderful fiance is always a bright spot in my life. He's wonderful, caring, and always listens when I have a bad. We got to have dinner at my favorite restaurant in Huntsville last night. It was such a good evening of conversation and relaxation. We have the best time together! (Good thing since we'll be together for the rest of our lives ... :) )
4. God loves me, pursues me, comforts me and is faithful to me even when I'm being a butt and can't see the forest for all the stinkin' trees in my way.
I know there are many more things I am thankful for (oh yeah, sleeping in this morning was wonderful ... and a three day weekend is great too!) ... but that's all I have time to write. Off to David's Bridal for flower girl dress fitting. Love the wedding planning (most of the time).