Happy (late) Thanksgiving everyone ... mine was great.
- Josh came up on Wednesday night and spent Thanksgiving day with my family. Excellent food made by my mother and grandmother.
- Josh and I saw two movies over the weekend: Australia (!!!!!) & Four Christmases. Australia gets five stars and Four Christmases gets three.
- Friday night we drove to Huntsville so that Josh could be at wrestling practice on Saturday morning.
- I cleaned during practice and made lists of things to pick up at the store. I am definitely nesting ... and I have tons to get done before May.
- Saturday afternoon was football football and more football! We were glued to the TV for the GT-Georgia game. GO JACKETS!!! And then went with friends to an Iron Bowl party. We were very sad about our Tigers. And then we ended up at home during the 4th quarter of the UT-Kentucky game, where I cried when Fulmer was carried off the field. I was shocked at how emotional I was.
- Sunday started with church and then lunch with Josh's mom at The Jazz Factory. YUM!
- And then it was off to the mall and Target where Josh and I wrapped up almost all of our Christmas shopping! It's good to know we're almost done.
Maybe I'll be able to grab some pictures from my mom and post them from Thanksgiving.